Friday, April 6, 2012

Hard to be crabby in Krabi!

We arrived with the scenic ferry from Phi Phi in time to grab a guesthouse and boat over to Railey Beach for a veggie pad Thai lunch.

This beach is amazing! Surrounded by karsts and palm trees, we lounged, swam, talked with a few other travelers and then watched the most amazing sunset yet!

On our long tail boat back to Ao Nang, the sky was just on fire with reds and purples and a blazing orange sun dipping in to the ocean. I was pretty happy with that one!

I wish we had more time in Krabi but alas, we wanted to ensure an early arrival on Sunday to The Sanctuary so we had to hop across the mainland to Ko Samui on Saturday (after throwing my back out at a private yoga session with a jerk instructor... its like I'm getting old or something!). I will be back to Krabi!

No comments:

Post a Comment