Thursday, December 8, 2011

Korea with my Korea-zy friends! October 2011

I enjoyed a relaxing, warm and soju-infused week in Korea by exploring the Seoul Tower, stocking up on necessary items at the Osan BX, singing some horrible karoake at the amazing karoake bars, dancing to a Boys Noize concert, exploring the temples and palaces of Seoul and just enjoying spending time with Renatta, Jason, John, Jenn Ru and Rachel.  I also toured the DMZ and peered into the mysterious North Korea.  I could almost smell the oppresion.  However, South Koreans were soo friendly, eager to speak English (and there were English signs everyone), food was yummy and it didnt have nearly the levels of smog that China had.  I really think I could've enjoyed a year in Korea but then again, I am only basing this off less than a week.  And Osan is not Seoul.  Overall, it was a great week and I hope to return to Korea one day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment